Phone: +98 21 6616 4513
Fax: +98 21 6602 2711
Thin Films Deposition and Characterization, Electrical, Magnetic and Optical Properties of Thin Films
- Surface Investigation using Different Techniques like Auger , XPS( Electron Spectroscopies), Low Electron Energy Diffraction, STM, AFM,...
- Nanoparticles and Nanowires Formation using Laser Ablation in Liquids, arc Discharge in Liquids, Sol-Gel, Electrodeposition using Templets,TCVD, Electospining,...
- Study and Fabrication of Nanostructured Gas Sensors based on Metal Oxides, Porous Silicon, Carbon Nanotubes, Graphen,..
- Inexpensive Solar Cells based on Nanotechnology(DSSC, solid states,..)
- Education in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Strain effect on quantum conductance of graphene nanoribbons from maximally localized Wannier functions
Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, 2010, vol.81, no.12
R. Rasuli, H. Rafii-Tabar, Azam Irajizad
- Mechanical properties of graphene cantilever from atomic force microscopy and density functional theory
Nanotechnology, 2010, vol.21, no.18
R. Rasuli, Azam Irajizad, M. Ahadian
- Fabrication of gas ionization sensor using carbon nanotube arrays grown on porous silicon substrate
Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, 2010, vol. 162, no.1, pp.24
A. Nikfarjam, Azam Irajizad, F. Razi, Z. Mortazavi
- Comparison of trap-state distribution and carrier transport in nanotubular and nanoparticulate TiO2 electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells
ChemPhysChem, 2010, vol.11, no.10, pp.2140
R. Mohammadpour, Azam Irajizad, A. Hagfeldt, G. Boschloo
- Field emission of Co nanowires in polycarbonate template
Thin Solid Films, 2009, vol.517, no.5, pp.1736
A. Azarian, Azam Irajizad, A. Dolati, S.M. Mahdavi