Phone: +98 21 6616 4505
Fax: +98 21 6602 2711
Research InterestsParticle Physics, String Theory and Quantum Field Theory
- Measurement of the lepton charge asymmetry in inclusive W production in pp collisions at sqrt(s) = 7 TeV High Energy Physics, arXive.org link: arXiv:1103.3470v1 H.M. Arfaei, et al.
- Search for Large Extra Dimensions in the Diphoton Final State at the Large Hadron Collider High Energy Physics, arXive.org link: arXiv:1103.4279v1 H.M. Arfaei, et al.
- Measurement of the Inclusive Z Cross Section via Decays to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions at sqrt(s)=7 TeV High Energy Physics, arXive.org link: arXiv:1104.1617v1 H.M. Arfaei, et al.
- Search for Neutral MSSM Higgs Bosons Decaying to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions at sqrt(s)=7 TeV Phys. Rev. Lett. , arXive.org link: arXiv:1104.1619v1 H.M. Arfaei, et al.
- Different D-Branes Interactions Phys. Lett. B 394 (1997), 288-296, arXive.org link: hep-th/9608167 H. Arfaei and M.M. Sheikh-Jabbari
- WZNW Models from Nonstandard Bilinear Forms Mod. Phys. Lett. A 11 (1996), 1289-1306 H. Arfaei and S. Parvizi
- Gauging SL(2,R) and SL(2,R) * U(1) by Their Nilpotent Subgroups Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 10 (1995), 115-131 F. Ardalan, M. Alimohammadi and H. Arfaei