Dye Solar Cells, Quantum Dot LEDs, Photocatalysts
Our group (ncl.sharif.edu) is focused generally on the application of Nanotechnology in Optoelectronics, and in particular, Dye Solar Cells (DSC), Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diodes (QD-LEDs) and Photocatalysis. Wide experience in growth and coating of nanostructured semiconductors has been achieved. In solar cells, our target is development of technologies for low cost, moderate efficiency cells.
- Leyla Shooshtari, Masoud Rahman, Fariba Tajabadi and Nima Taghavinia, "TiO2 Fibers Enhance Film Integrity and Photovoltaic Performance for Electrophoretically Deposited Dye Solar Cell Photoanodes", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 3, 638–641 (2011)
- Masoud Rahman, Fariba Tajabadi, Leyla Shooshtari and Nima Taghavinia, "Nanoparticulate Hollow TiO2 Fibers as Light Scatterers in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Layer-by-Layer Self-Assembly Parameters and Mechanism", Chem. Phys. Chem, 12, 966–973 (2011)
- Houman Yaghoubi, Nima Taghavinia, Eskandar Keshavarz Alamdari and Alex A. Volinsky, "Nanomechanical Properties of TiO2 Granular Thin Films", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2, 2629–2636 (2010)
- Elham Ghadiri, Nima Taghavinia, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Michael Gratzel and Jacques-E. Moser, "Enhanced Electron Collection Efficiency in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Nanostructured TiO2 Hollow Fibers", Nano Lett. 10, 1632-1638 (2010)
- N. Sharifi, F. Tajabadi and N. Taghavinia, "Nanostructured silver fibers: Facile synthesis based on natural cellulose and application to graphite composite electrode for oxygen reduction", Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 35, 3258-3262 (2010)
- F. Shayeganfar, L. Javidpour, N. Taghavinia, M. R. Rahimi Tabar, M. Sahimi, F. Bagheri-Tar, "Controlled nucleation and growth of CdS nanoparticles by turbulent dispersion", Phys. Rev. E. 81, 026304-026308 (2010)